John Dickson & Son Round-Action made in 1904 - Re-manufactured
12 gauge, patent triggerplate action, side-by-side shotgun
This is an opportunity to obtain a bespoke gun and go through the stages of building a gun to your specification but with reduction in waiting time and cost over a new gun build.
This particular gun has crisp bouquet and rose scroll panel engraving pattern from the Sumner workshop.
We have already fitted new 28 inch chopper-lump barrels to advance this build and bring down the delivery time.
- A new stock and fore-end with your choice of stock blank
- New internal springs and pins where necessary, all new pins externally
- New gold wash to protect the internal components
- All engraving picked-up where necessary on furniture
- Best colour hardening reapplied to protect and enhance the external surfaces of the gun
If this is a journey you would be interested in going on, please get in touch through our contact form here
- Price: £30,000
- Gauge: 12
- Barrel Length: 28in
- Chambers: 2 3/4in (70mm)
- Proof: London Nitro Proof
- Chokes: TBA
- Stock Length: TBA
- Weight: TBD